Hi All,
Sorry for the slump in blogging as of late. This his happened because as school has ended officially for me I've been given a plethora of responsibilities yet I haven't attended to any of them. I've begun to realize that I don't have to do anything at all because I'm being supported financially. Although I know that I have a short time before I'm kicked out of the house.
In fact I'm quite paralyzed in life because I know I must do these things but I've been so used to having them done for me or having someone tell me to do it OR ELSE. Basically I've been moving on the principle of "if I don't lose something I wont do it".
I will now do what I must do and deal particularly with my fear of what other people think.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment